Blogs that inspire Gil Horsky include Seth Godin’s blog and Malcolm Gladwell’s blog.
• Marketoonist blog: https://marketoonist.com/blog
Cartoonist Tom Fishburne launched Marketoonist to help large and small businesses such as Google, GE, Kronos, Motista, Rocketfuel, reach their audiences with cartoons.
• Seth Godin’s blog: http://sethgodin.typepad.com/
Seth Godin’s blog offers key insights into current marketing trends and developments all backed up with Godin’s signature knowledge.
• The Brandgym blog: http://wheresthesausage.typepad.com/
The Brandgym blog offers detailed insight into the marketing world and investigates new trends and cutting-edge changes.
• Byron Sharp’s blog: https://byronsharp.wordpress.com/
This blog deals with the science of marketing and intertwines current trends and practices with the academic elements of marketing.
• Dan Ariely’s blog: http://danariely.com/category/blog/
Dealing in behavioural economics, Dan Ariely’s blog offers an insight into a plethora of behaviours, including email use and support for political candidates.
• Malcolm Gladwell’s blog: http://gladwell.com/
Malcolm Gladwell’s blog covers a range of ‘macro’ issues from a philosophical standpoint and provides a fascinating view into the author’s thought process.
• STRONGBRANDS: http://timcalkins.com/
Tim Calkins’s blog covers branding in detail and keeps up to date on current topics and trends by adding a branding twist to them.
• Board of Innovation blog: http://www.boardofinnovation.com/blog/
In-depth focuses on innovation and progress are the cornerstone of the BoI’s blog. Although not updated often, the blog consistently offers fascinating insights.
• 15inno blog: http://www.15inno.com/
Although it has now stopped posting for good, Stefan Lindegaard’s blog offers some great pieces on Corporate Transformation that are definitely worth reading.
• Shane O Leary blog: http://www.shaneoleary.me/blog/
Shane O Leary’s blog offers a frank, feisty view on marketing and advertising including insights on native advertising, digital marketing and budgets.